Tuesday, June 14, 2005

While using my Dual 2.0 GHz G5 PowerMac yesterday, I was distrurbed to notice that 1GB of ram was missing, and I could no longer import video from my camera. Reseating the cards fixed both problems - wierd.

My Brother-in-Law turned me onto the RSS Screen Saver in Tiger. Too sweet.

I'm starting to get mixed feelings about Dashboard. Why do they all have to be in their own "space" where I cannot mix them with normal windows. Many of the Widgets seem to make sense when they are a part of your visual field all the time. What good is a nitification widget when you have to click something to see that its state has changed? That would be like having an alarm clock that you have to keep checking to see if it has gone off. I like the widget organization, but let me change whether they appear on the regular screen. You know - like ... shhh ... (konfabulator) ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home