Wednesday, January 10, 2007

iPhone


So, got your iPhone on order yet? That is one sweet, sweet device. Unfortunately, there is some grumbling that folks are being told at MacWorld that Apple is not going to allow 3rd party apps. That is just dumb, dumb, dumb. I can imagine their arguments for it, and I think Apple will be printing money with these things, but for my part, it would kill much of my enthusiasm for the device. What is the whole point of promoting OS X on the device if they are going to hobble it? The people that would care about OS X on the phone want 3rd party apps, and the people that don't want 3rd party apps could care less about what OS is being used. Just doesn't make sense to me. That being said, there is no official word from Apple, the phone is not even out for another 6 months, and the real story may be different. Lets hope so.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home